Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Success Story from Cebu Medical Tourist

“I’ve been wearing glasses and contacts for 16 years.
My poor vision was very frustrating and I was tired of relying on contacts and glasses.
It’s amazing how a few minutes completely change my life.
Thank you Cebu Doctors ‘University Hospital Centre for Sight and your wonderful staff.
You just gave me my priceless possession CLEAR VISION.”

Wilma M. Tuñacao, D.D.M
Tunacao Dental Clinic

Invest Cebu Medical Tourism, click here

“I had been “half blind” all my life and never in my wildest dreams that could see clearly. I can’t live without my glasses or contact lenses before, it has always been a hassle for me and I could say its part of my lifestyle already, but when I found out that there was a remedy for my case, I’ve researched a lot and finally decided to undergo LASIK. After the surgery I felt amazed to see clearly all the things that’s surrounds me without the aid of glasses nor contact lenses and I am more confident now and I felt that this start of a new life. LASIK was really a life changing experience and this is one of the best decisions I made in my life. Thank you to your wonderful team for being so sympathetic and warm to their patients. Job well done for all the staff of Cebu Doctors’ University Hospital Centre for Sight!”

Honey Margaret Alviola –Lepalam
U.A.E.

Invest Cebu Medical Tourism, click here


“In my life I had lot of decisions-but my decision to get a LASIK at Cebu Doctors’ Hospital Larrazabal Eye was definitely one of my best! The surgeon and his wonderful team are absolutely professional, lovely and made an excellent job. But the best is: I CAN SEE WITHOUT MY GLASSES! Thank you so much.”

Rouven Bӧse
Germany

In Cebu, my counterpart advised the dental services of Perpetual Succour Hospital. Dr. Clarissa made me a new tooth which till today makes my Dutch dentist jealous!

Klaas de Boer
The Netherlands

Alfons van DuijvenbodeThe resort and spa facilities in Cebu are amazing. A world class experience of premium service at incredibly low cost. I rate Cebu as one of the top destinations for the combination of holiday, health and wellness! It’s not only the quality standards and the natural beauty, it is most of all the hospitality of the people that give you an unforgettable experience.

Alfons van Duijvenbode
The Netherlands

Wouter PutThe dental procedures in the Perpetual Succour Dental Clinic were outstanding! High quality, extraordinary service and amazingly low cost. I can recommend the dental treatments wholeheartedly.

Wouter Put
The Netherlands

No comments:


OTHER LINKS